I acknowledge that in accordance with Fact & Fiction’s established policy, Fact & Fiction (F&F) will not accept, consider, or otherwise evaluate my material (collectively, my “Material”) until I agree to the following terms and conditions (collectively, these “Terms and Conditions”):
1. I represent that I am the sole owner of my Material and I have the full right to submit my Material to F&F.
2. I hereby release F&F from any and all liability for loss of, or damage to, any copies of my Material that I may submit to F&F.
3. I understand that these Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York applicable to agreements executed and fully performed therein. I agree that any dispute, claim, or controversy that may arise out my Material shall be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction (state or federal) located in the State of New York, Borough of Manhattan, and I consent to the jurisdiction of such courts in connection therewith.
4. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is void or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed omitted and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
5. I represent that I have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and that they reflect our entire understanding. Any modification or waiver to these Terms and Conditions must be approved in writing by F&F.